End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

;_>;7 excellent shit op, thank you for giving us the opportunity to embark on this journey of feel

Mystery of Willow Mannor Mystery of Willow Mannor

Yaaaay! ;w;

I've always loved the snarky mystery-type stories, this has been so much fun to play! Yes, there is much clicking to be done, but I don't think it's that bad. The True Ending was pretty awesome ;w; What a great game for only three days!

endeavor endeavor

I can't believe I just played this three times...

I don't think I've ever liked a game that much. 8I Just to get a few endings and medals. This definitely deserves to be frontpaged in my opinion. I love how simple the game is; but then again, I love these kinds of games in which a badass neutral mortal meets a lying jerkass omniscient in a generally pixelated environment. Since everyone's started the "HEY LET'S ALL SUGGEST EXTRA ENDINGS TO PISS THIS GUY OFF" trend, I might as well join it.

Suggested extra ending! :0 : In which the hero can actually "cast aside the sword" and become Malor's coolbro advisor. If Malor can be at least that true to his word.

Anyhow, this is a really amazing game. Brb, starting it over for the fourth time just to get the "Overachiever" medal. <3333

Depict1 Depict1

GENIUS. BRILLIANT.

TG: thats all there really is to say on the matter.

--turntechGodhead (TG) has ceased pestering Newgrounds (NG)--

Loved Loved

A wonderful insight...

This game is amazing in how accurate it is with how some people are willing to do anything to feel loved. It was such a strange feeling; I felt so compelled to make the voice happy that I kept starting over until I was able to obey him every time. And all the praise almost made it worth it. Despite the unquestionable fact that the voice is an insufferable prick, I found myself loving him back and thinking of him as almost endearing. It's so much fun playing games! They really tell you a lot about yourself!